Steps to grow organic vegetables in Terrace and Kitchen Garden using Namma Organic Seeds:
- Step 1 :Prepare soil mixed with organic manure or compost before sowing the seeds.
- Step 2: After all frost and check soil is clean from any weed or insect.
- Step 3: Open the seed packet on a white sheet of paper as while opening the seeds might fall, which are not visible to naked eyes.
- Step 4 : After preparing the soil, sprinkle the seeds over the soil and cover the seeds with little soil or press with gentle hand.
- Step 5 : Spray little water. (Depends on different varieties)
- Step 6 : While watering, care needs to be taken to only sprinkling water through a sprinkler or manually using your hands. Do not use pipe or a mug to water for the first week, as the force of water might damage the seed germination process.
- Step 7: Germination may take place 10-18 days, depending upon different varieties.
21 Varieties of High Quality Organic Vegetable Seeds for Terrace / Kitchen / Poly House Garden
250 + Seeds of Each: (Tropical Amaranth – Seru Keerai, Green amaranthus, Common purslane – Paruppu Keerai)
75 + Seeds Each: Methi Leaves (Fenugreek), Brown Indian hemp (Green), Spinach (Palak Keerai) ,30 + Seeds of Tomato, 25+ seeds of Chilli
20+ Seeds of Each: Radish, Ladies Finder, Cauliflower, Cabbage, and 10 Seeds of Cluster Beans
5+ Seeds of Each: Ridge Gourd, Pumpkin, Bottle Gourd, Bitter Gourd. 4 Seeds of Kodi Avarai. 3 seeds of each: (Drum stick, French Beans, Snake Gourd(Lenghthy)